Monday - Valley of la Brême affluent of la Loue. L=86km D+=1074m:
• Abbaye de la Grâce-Dieu : nice place, ideal for a pause before a climb.
• The cave of la Glacière - plan a visit if interested
• Dino-zoo - prehistoric animals reconstitution, for children.
• The mirror (la Loue) of Scey-en-Varey, just above the ruins of castel Saint-Denis.
Tuesday - Baume les Dames, Doubs and Cusansin valleys. L=115km D+=1450m:
• Visit of comtoise houses at Nancray's museum.
• Downhill in the Doubs valley to Baume-les-Dames
• Well preserved nature in val de Cusance (springs)
• Very nice site seeings on Haut-Doubs mountains.
• EV6 bikepath is quiet upstream from Baume-les-dames.
Wednesday - Quingey, Oselle and EV6. L=105km D+=1130m:
• Mirror of Scey.
• Osselle lake - swimming and bar, lots of people if weather is hot
• Nice streches of EV6 downstream of Besançon
• Visit od Osselle's caves.
Thursday - Source of Lison. L=94km D+=1444m:
• Clairon's castle to photograph while having a rest on the bridge (trouts below).
• The Alaise-Saraz-Nans part is remarkable. Traffic is minimal.
• Source of Lison is a must see. Also have a look at le Creux-Billard
• See the toolmaking plant of Nans sous Sainte-Anne.
• Variant 1: allow you to ride near the mirror of Chatillon, then climb to Lizine (viepoint on le Lison and la Loue, nice houses.
• Variant 2: at mirror de Rurey's bridge, take D102 in direction of Cussey-sur-Lison, then Echay, Myon, and D15 until you join the other tour variants. Nice village of Cussey-sur-Lison, preserved and deserted road, not to o hilly, nice viewpoints and majestic arrival at Myon.
Friday - Valley of la Loue, Gilley and Haut Doubs. L=111km D+=1600m
• Athletic tour!
• Ornans, Courbet's homeland, deserves a halt.
• Mind the touristic and motorbike traffic on the magnificient road from Ornans to Mouthier.
• Rocher de Hautepierre.
• At Gilley visit "le tuyé de Papy Gaby"
• For "col" amateurs make the detour by Crêt-Monniot's summit
• Variant for families: see the abbaye de la Grâce-Dieu and the cave of la glacière at Chaux-les-Passavant.